SAT Systems O2 Lite Analyser
- The model “O2 Lite” is a rugged portable oxygen monitor with adjustable high and low alarms. That can also be used in fixed installations.
- The unit measures oxygen using a long life electro-chemical sensor. The sensor output is scaled and displayed on a back-lit LCD display in oxygen percentage with a resolution of 0.1%.
- Calibration and alarm settings are adjusted using the built in keypad, settings are stored in non volatile memory.
- The unit is powered from a rechargeable NiMH battery which can be left permanently on charge when the unit is in a fixed installation.
SAT Systems CO2 Lite Analyser
- Range: 0 to 5%CO2
- Resolution: 0.001% (10ppm) carbon dioxide
- Accuracy: +/- 3% of reading
- Fast response temperature compensated sensor
- Simple calibration in air (400ppm CO2)
- Sealed to IP65
- High audio/visual alarm with 0.001% setting resolution
- Back-light for use in dark conditions
- High capacity battery
- Low battery Voltage indication
- Can be used hand held or panel mounted using an optional bezel
- Height 120 mm Width 80 mm Depth 80 mm
- Weight 570 grams
SAT Systems CO2000 – Combined O2 & CO2 Analsyer
- Range : 0 to 100% Oxygen / 0 to 9999ppm CO2.
- Resolution : 0.1% Oxygen / 1 ppm CO2 display, 20ppm analytical.
- Accuracy : +/-1 % Oxygen / +/- 2% of full scale Carbon Dioxide.
- Sample pressure range : 0.25 to 200 psi.
- Width 172 mm, Height 112 mm, Length 233mm
- Weight: 2.4Kg
- Keypad controls for simple calibration and alarm settings.
- Impact resistant case sealed to IP65.
- Electronic flow meter
- Barometric compensation of the oxygen and carbon dioxide readings.
- Power requirements 90 to 260 VAC @ 5 watts.
- Battery operation with up to 12 days autonomous operation.
- High and Low audio visual Alarms.
- Low battery Voltage indication, flow failure indication.
- Back-lit Liquid Crystal Display.